Terms and conditions
- All bookings must be made via this website I do not accept phone bookings.
- Bookings can be cancelled or amended with 4 hours notice free of charge. Under 4 hours the cancellation charge is £10. If you have already paid this will be deducted from your refund – if you haven’t paid you will need to pay before you can book again.
- If I cancel your booking after 24 hours of you making it – and only if the booking has been paid already, you will be allocated a £10 refund if you choose to to re-book rather than cancel. Otherwise a full refund.
- Appointment duration times are the total duration including getting changed and (if required) showering.
- If you do not show for a booking without notice the no show fee is £30 to be welcome to book again (payable in advance).
- If you are over 15 minutes late for your appointment the booking will be cancelled and it classed as a no show with a £30 fee to be able to book again.
- If you have any medical condition you must consult with your medical practitioner to
- I am generally booked back to back and can not be flexible with lateness/early arrival – if you are over 15 minutes late and I have a booking after, your booking will be cancelled and the £10 cancellation fee will be applied.
- I have the right to request advanced payment for any booking, if not paid the booking will be cancelled. I only do this if I sense their is a risk of a no-show.
- I have the right to refuse any booking.
- I will not massage any client that is under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- I will not massage any client that hasn’t recently showered
- I make a promise not to disappoint – but you must at least try and let me resolve the issue you have in the session not wait until the very end. If I am unable to resolve the issue you can finish the booking early and have a full refund. The reason must be related to the massage. This does not cover disappointment due to refusal of sexual services!
Medical Conditions – by booking online you agree to the following.
I understand that the massage therapist does not diagnose illness, disease or any other
physical or mental disorder and does not prescribe pharmaceuticals or medical treatment. It
has been made clear to me that this massage therapy session is not a substitute for any medical
examinations and/or diagnosis and that it is recommended that I see a physician for any
physical ailment I may have.
Due to the fact that the massage therapist must be aware of any existing physical conditions of
clients treated, I will advise you in my booking notes of any medical conditions that I have that could be effected by massage treatment.
I assume all risks and perils to my person physically, physiologically or psychologically which
may ensue during this or subsequent treatments. As well as any effects deemed detrimental
which may ensue afterwards as a result of this or subsequent treatments.
I have read all of the above information and fully understand what has been stated and
expected from me.
Terms & Conditions of SimplyBook.me system
These terms and conditions are effective from 23. September 2019 (updated since 15. May 2018)
SimplyBook.me services or SimplyBook.me system — is a system provided by SimplyBook.me ltd that allows system users to get various business functionalities that help them to run their business. The SimplyBook.me system can run in Network of sites under various domain names, such as: SimplyBook.me, SimplyBook.it, SimplyBook.asia, 365bookings.cn, Booking.page, Timapantanir.is, BookingTroll.com, BookingTroll.eu and other names that offer the same services.
Service provider or user — Company or person that provides services, rents tools, equipment, space etc. and uses the SimplyBook.me system to accept and treat bookings online, send promotions, sell products and do other related things that helps them run their service business.
Client/s or service buyer/s — Clients can be any type of person that books an appointment or buys a product online with a service provider that has a user account with the SimplyBook.me system. This can for example be patient, student, or client.
SimplyBook.me is the processor of data for the clients of the SimplyBook.me system. The user of the system, often same as service provider, is the controller of your data (the client data). You can ask the controller of your data for all personal information that he may hold on you, he can delete it and rectify by your requests.
Acceptable use policy
If you use the SimplyBook.me system or related sites, you agree to that you will not:
- — violate any laws, third party rights or our policies;
- — use our sites and tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18;
- — fail to deliver services ordered from you, unless the buyer gets a refund or can get similar or same service at a different time and date agreed by both parties;
- — interfere with other users’ listings;
- — post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, libelous content (including personal information) or use the service and site for link building purposes;
- — take any action that may undermine feedback and/or ratings systems;
- — distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- — distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm any visitors of the site;
- — harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, credit cards without their consent.
Client purchase protection
SimplyBook.me does not offer any purchase guarantees concerning client’s payments for appointment bookings or service purchases or other product purchases from service providers. SimplyBook.me offers service providers a way to sell their services, and buyers, clients, patients a method to book these services. Service providers can use our tools to offer their clients to pay for services online. Buyers and service providers share the responsibility for making sure purchases and service orders facilitated by SimplyBook.me are in good spirit, rewarding and hassle-free.
We encourage buyers to work with sellers before opening a complaint with SimplyBook.me. We take no responsibility for wrongful service orders, services provided by service providers or services not provided by service providers even if they are purchased and paid for.
It is strongly recommended that buyers inform themselves about the service provider before booking with them and before paying online and for the service providers to make sure buyers are for real.
Notando Iceland ltd, established in 2001 is the creator of the SimplyBook.me system. In May 2018, there was a re-organisation of the Icelandic company where the international part is moved into a Cyprus company, called SimplyBook.me ltd while the icelandic sales of online accounting software is kept in the icelandic entity, Notando Iceland ltd. All the shareholders remain the same in both companies and for service providers and their clients, there are no changes concerning this division of operations.
The above terms and conditions that you accept, apply between you and SimplyBook.me ltd in Cyprus.
You may contact us: