By booking you agree to pay a £10 cancel fee should you cancel your booking with less than 8 hours notice.
The booking system terms are detailed below.
Terms and conditions
Terms & Conditions of SimplyBook.me system
These terms and conditions are effective from 23. September 2019 (updated since 15. May 2018)
SimplyBook.me services or SimplyBook.me system — is a system provided by SimplyBook.me ltd that allows system users to get various business functionalities that help them to run their business. The SimplyBook.me system can run in Network of sites under various domain names, such as: SimplyBook.me, SimplyBook.it, SimplyBook.asia, 365bookings.cn, Booking.page, Timapantanir.is, BookingTroll.com, BookingTroll.eu and other names that offer the same services.
Service provider or user — Company or person that provides services, rents tools, equipment, space etc. and uses the SimplyBook.me system to accept and treat bookings online, send promotions, sell products and do other related things that helps them run their service business.
Client/s or service buyer/s — Clients can be any type of person that books an appointment or buys a product online with a service provider that has a user account with the SimplyBook.me system. This can for example be patient, student, or client.
SimplyBook.me is the processor of data for the clients of the SimplyBook.me system. The user of the system, often same as service provider, is the controller of your data (the client data). You can ask the controller of your data for all personal information that he may hold on you, he can delete it and rectify by your requests.
Acceptable use policy
If you use the SimplyBook.me system or related sites, you agree to that you will not:
- — violate any laws, third party rights or our policies;
- — use our sites and tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18;
- — fail to deliver services ordered from you, unless the buyer gets a refund or can get similar or same service at a different time and date agreed by both parties;
- — interfere with other users’ listings;
- — post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, libelous content (including personal information) or use the service and site for link building purposes;
- — take any action that may undermine feedback and/or ratings systems;
- — distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- — distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm any visitors of the site;
- — harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, credit cards without their consent.
Client purchase protection
SimplyBook.me does not offer any purchase guarantees concerning client’s payments for appointment bookings or service purchases or other product purchases from service providers. SimplyBook.me offers service providers a way to sell their services, and buyers, clients, patients a method to book these services. Service providers can use our tools to offer their clients to pay for services online. Buyers and service providers share the responsibility for making sure purchases and service orders facilitated by SimplyBook.me are in good spirit, rewarding and hassle-free.
We encourage buyers to work with sellers before opening a complaint with SimplyBook.me. We take no responsibility for wrongful service orders, services provided by service providers or services not provided by service providers even if they are purchased and paid for.
It is strongly recommended that buyers inform themselves about the service provider before booking with them and before paying online and for the service providers to make sure buyers are for real.
Notando Iceland ltd, established in 2001 is the creator of the SimplyBook.me system. In May 2018, there was a re-organisation of the Icelandic company where the international part is moved into a Cyprus company, called SimplyBook.me ltd while the icelandic sales of online accounting software is kept in the icelandic entity, Notando Iceland ltd. All the shareholders remain the same in both companies and for service providers and their clients, there are no changes concerning this division of operations.
The above terms and conditions that you accept, apply between you and SimplyBook.me ltd in Cyprus.
You may contact us: