If you’re looking to treat yourself to a gay massage in your hotel room, our guys will come and visit you and provide a massage to remember.
Having a massage in the comfort of your hotel room is a wonderful experience. A hotel massage is the perfect way to unwind after a busy day in meetings or a post a gruelling long-haul flight.
You may have some concerns about inviting a masseur up-to your hotel room or suite, but we assure you that there is never any issues.
Having a gay massage in your hotel room means that once Gay Massage Manchester has taken you on a wonderful journey of relaxation, you don’t have to lose your new zen-like state, by venturing back out into the busy city streets. You are welcome to stay naked in bed, and let the massage guy see himself out.
Tips for enjoying a gay massage in your hotel room
- Unless you have a large suite, it is very unlikely that your hotel room will accommodate a massage table, therefore you will be receiving your massage on the hotel bed. We recommend asking housekeeping for a spare large towel, and placing this on the bed over your duvet. This will avoid any massage oil spillage onto your hotel bed.
- Place anything of value in the hotel safe – whilst your massage guy isn’t going to be stealing from you, just knowing mentally that your belongings of high value are away in the safe, will give you the security to completely drift off and fully enjoy your massage.
- Work out the best place to meet your massage therapist. Most hotels these days will require a key-card to use the lift to the guest room floors, but perhaps not to other floors such as those with conference/spa facilities, so you may wish to arrange to meet your massage guy on a floor outside the lift on one of these accessible floors. Some hotels do allow access straight to the guest rooms without a key-card, so if that’s the case, feel free to ask your massage guy to come straight to your hotel room.
- Try to set the mood before your masseur arrives by ensuring the room is lit to your preferences. Most guys prefer a dimly lit hotel room for their massage, so work out the best way to achieve this before your therapist arrives to ensure you get more time actually receiving your massage. You may also wish to see if your room has facilities to play some gentle massage music via Bluetooth.
- Remember to pop the DO NOT DISTURB sign on the hotel room door – you don’t want the cleaner coming in and disturbing the peace half way though the massage!
Gay Massage Hotel Visit Services
Feel free to make some special requests that will ensure that you fully enjoy the service. If you have a nice large shower in your hotel room, why not request that the massage therapist gives you a rub down in the shower before you move to the bed? This leaves you both clean, relaxed and newly familiar ready for an exceptional sensual massage experience.
If you’re interested in purely massage without anything sensual, please keep in mind that working on a hotel bed, rather than a specifically designed massage table, will mean that some techniques are more difficult to perform. With this in mind, for a 100% massage based hotel visit, we recommend a maximum booking of 60 minutes. If you are looking for massage plus other relaxing services, then 90 mins to 2 hours would be ideal.
Manchester’s thriving gay massage scene is forever growing with new hot masseurs to service your desires in your hotel room. Hotels that are particularly good for receiving a gay massage in your room are the Double Tree By Hilton Manchester and Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotel Manchester. Both of these hotels are gay massage / gay escort friendly and have been visited many times buy our escorts. Read about out escort friendly hotels in Manchester.